In addition to our Standard tour we visit:
- Hill 62, valiantly retaken by the Canadians
- Polygon Wood, scene of heavy fighting in both 1914 and 1917
- Hill 63 Dugouts, known to the Australians as Wallangara
- Chateau de la Hutte and Underhill Farm
- The site of the St.Eloi 1916 mine battle
- The Plugstreet Memorial to the Missing
Many period photographs and maps are shown during this tour, which can be personalized upon your request.
The duration of this WW1 battlefield tour is approximately 9 hours.
Cost: 1 person: 125 euro, lunch included
2 persons: 240 euro, lunch included
3 persons: 360 euro, lunch included